The “Simple Popup Widget” helps you to create stunning popups and increase your website’s engagement. Easily create custom popups on the fly right within the Elementor page builder. With this widget, you can create virtually any type of popups such as lightboxes, modals, alert boxes, full-screen overlays, and more. Many customization options are available to create the exact look you want for your Elementor page.
Let’s look at each of the options in the “Simple Popup Widget” below.
Install Simple Popup Widget for Elementor
- Go to Unlimited Elements Widget Library
- Search in the search bar for “Simple Popup”
- Hover over the widget in the search results and click install
- Add your “Simple Popup” widget to any Elementor Page
Choose an option for popup source.
- Text Editor - Type text in editor window to show as popup.
- Elementor Template - Choose a premade Elementor template to show as popup.
- Elementor Id - Type or paste Element Id to show as popup.
Type the popup text.
Open Popup Text
Type text for popup trigger button.
Show Button Icon
Show/Hide the button icon.
Open Popup Icon
Choose an icon for open popup.
Choose an icon for close popup.
Set the vertical alignment of popup.
Set the horizontal alignment of popup.
Set the z-index of popup.
Simple Popup Widget Styling
A lot of styling options are given to give your website an exact look and feel you want. You can modify the text, fonts, and layout until it functions exactly as you desire.
Open Button Styling
Style the button alignment, padding, radius, typography, background color, border, placement, and icon gap.
In this section, style the overlay background, background image and padding.
Style the popup width, height, border, radius, padding and background.
Close Icon Styling
Set the close icon size, color, horizontal and vertical snap, offset, background, border and radius.
Here are some live use cases for the Simple Popup Widget.