The Lordicon widget for Elementor is a powerful animated icon library with 250+ free animated icons and even more premium animated icons. You can easily add awesome animated icons make your Elementor website loook amazing.
1. Install a the Lordicon Widget from the Widget Library
Navigate to Unlimited Elements >> Widgets >> Creative Widgets and Install Lordicon: Animated Icons
2. Add the Lordicon widget to a page and select an Icon Method
- Paste Lordicon URL
- Upload Lordicon Json File
3. Go to Lordicon website and choose an Icon
Navigate to Lordicon.com and click on the icon you want to insert in your website. Then on the right side bar click on the “Download” button.
4. Select a download method
Accordion to your earlier selection choose the correct download method.
- For Paste Lordicon URL – Choose EMBED HTML
- For Upload Lordicon Json File – Choose JSON (LOTTIE)
From the EMBED HTML copy only the CDN link shown in the screenshot below.
5. Insert your Icon Method
- For Paste Lordicon URL – paste the link you copied earlier from the previous step.
- For Upload Lordicon Json File – Upload the file you downloaded in the previous step.
Below you can find an example of a finished result.
View a short tutorial video explaining how to implement the widget on your website.